It’s back! Did you miss it last year? We’re bringing back one of our most popular events: a lovely, candlelit celebration of the non-profit, religious, and civic organizations who contribute to Media’s thriving and vibrant local community.
We’re going to change it up a bit this year. We’re making the program shorter and adding some music at the end for dancing! It will be a beautiful and delightful evening with a delicious banquet, a time for reflection, and dancing! Perfect to usher in the coming season of gratitude.
This year’s Gratitude Potluck Banquet will be held on Sunday, November 5th, 5–8 PM at the Media Community Center, 4th & Jackson St, Media. The event is free, and you are invited to bring a dish to share. Beer and wine will be available by donation.
COME ONE! COME ALL! Families and friends are welcome as we gather together, celebrate, and share our gratitude for:
• the human connections that sustain us,
• sharing ideas with people of common purpose, values, and intuitions,
• the deep knowledge that a more beautiful world is possible & the joy that is meant to be,
• creating the community we love on a planet that we yearn to protect,
• the inextinguishable spark within us that calls us to service, and
• knowing that everything you do matters.
Organizations are welcome to bring informational materials for display. Attendees will have plenty of time to view them and speak to the representatives.
We look forward to seeing you at the Gratitude Celebration! With the focus on gratitude and the candlelit ambiance, this event marks the beginning of the holiday season in a very meaningful way.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.