Transition Town Media invites you to attend After Aha! A Workshop for Change Makers on Saturday, June 1, 1-4 pm, at Providence Friends Meeting House, 105 North Providence Road, Media, PA. $10 per person. Seating is limited. Please RSVP to info@TransitionTownMedia.org
As part of a growing Transition movement, we feel passionate about the changes we want to see and we often feel urgency for the rest of the world to catch on. But how do we bring about those changes? What are the obstacles to our own success as change agents? What sorts of tools do we need to influence and inspire others on a personal, day to day basis?
In this interactive workshop, local author, psychotherapist and yoga teacher Lillian Rozin will assist you in becoming the change you want to see. Lillian’s training in psychology, eastern traditions and theatre have provided her with a unique and practical skillset that you can apply to all aspects of your life. Using stories and tools from her soon to be published book, “After Aha”, Lillian will invite you to investigate your own ego and attachments to the change process, identify your expectations for change, and then learn some skills you can incorporate into your toolbox.
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the basic concepts of “Spiritual Materialism”
- Identify some of your own ego and judgments so that you can get out of your own way
- Recognize the qualities and conditions that promote real change
- Learn tools for influencing others on an interpersonal basis
- Develop realistic expectations for change in ourselves and others.
Change Yourself, Change the World