301 North Jackson Street
Media, PA 19063
Charles Eisenstein says creating transition while still coming from the “Story of Separation” risks the same divisions and dissension that characterize the mainstream. Let’s explore this.
What if is there is a single, inner, root source of separation that afflicts individuals, families, and organizations? What if simple, inexpensive resources for healing this are emerging that the mainstream’s not telling us about. I’ll provide context and anchor discussion. The question: can we put these to use helping transition families and organizations?
What You’ll Learn from the Workshop
Much of what we’ll do will be discussion, Q&A, & brainstorming. What you will learn:
• Why serious overwhelm (trauma) leaves disconnections and imbalances in the body, mind, & emotions of humans—whereas animals fully recover
• Leading edge researchers now attribute most chronic illnesses and emotional disturbances to unhealed trauma
• Families and organizations are collective organisms, governed not merely by rational intent, but also by subconscious “social empathy systems.”
• This internal separation (unhealed trauma) leads to organizations and institutions that traumatize new generations—a vicious circle
• The mainstream is not telling you about two low-tech, cheap, DIY-capable healing modalities that clear trauma from individuals and families
Please join us for this in-depth discussion on healing yourself, your families, and your organizations.