197 Bridge Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Applying the 12 Permaculture Principles in the Garden
Presented by: Tony Buck
Through the personal experience of growing food in his back yard for a number of years, he will show how he applies the 12 Permaculture principles to make efforts more sustainable and even regenerative. These principles can be applied to a whole range of services needed to run sustainable human settlements.
1. Observe and Interact.
2. Catch and Store Energy.
3. Obtain a yield.
4. Apply Self-Regulation and Accept Feedback.
5. Use and Value Renewable Resources and Services.
6. Produce No Waste.
7. Design From Patterns to Details.
8. Integrate Rather than Segregate.
9. Use Small and Slow Solutions.
10. Use and Value Diversity.
11. Use Edges and Value the Marginal.
12. Creatively Use and Respond to Change.
ALL Green Team forums are free and open to the public! *Note: This venue is on the 2nd or 3rd floor with NO elevator access.