– Why are many of Philadelphia’s biggest companies choosing to invest in green roofs?
– What will the Rail Park project – our own version of New York City’s High Line – mean for both urban and exurban Philadelphians?
– How has the Indego bike sharing program improved people’s lives in neighborhoods throughout the city?
Please join Impact100 for a panel discussion moderated by Alan Greenberger – former Deputy Mayor for Economic Development and former Executive Director and Chair of the Philadelphia City Planning Commission. An award-winning architect, he is now head of the Department of Architecture, Design & Urbanism at Drexel and a Fellow at the university’s Lindy Institute for Urban Innovation.
– Melissa Muroff – President, Roofmeadow
– Melissa Kim – Board Secretary, Friends of the Rail Park
– Andrew Stober – Co-developer of the Indego bike sharing program