Going strong for the 3rd year in a row, our beloved Media Eats Local! Potluck will be held on Tuesday, January 22, 6pm, at the Media Community Center. Come out and enjoy great food and great company while learning what’s hot in the Media area Local Food scene.
This year you can expect free-spirited discussions about the ways we can:
- Support and expand our local food production and local food availability,
- Organize cooperative food preparation and preservation workshops,
- Create collaborative local food cookbooks and recipe swapping,
- Support a local Slow Food chapter,
- Do a comprehensive food assessment study of the area for future planning, and
- Anything else relating to eating more local food in the Greater Media area!
Come celebrate the great availability of local food in our area and help us support ways of making it even more available! Everyone is welcome. We ask that guests bring something to share for the potluck dinner or contribute a few dollars, but there is no obligation. There is always an abundance of food and good cheer. See our calendar for all the details.