Saturday, July 16 from 5pm until 6:30pm at the Glen Providence Park stage:
A Cappella Pops – Nothin’ But Voice! A high-energy, mixed-voice a cappella group of 20 singers who perform music from a variety of genres, including jazz, gospel, contemporary, and show tunes. www.acappellapops.com
Rain date Sunday, July 17*
Free & family-friendly
Bring a blanket or chair, and relax on the lawn by the historical stage for a late afternoon concert. After the performance, head into Media for dinner and shopping, just two blocks away on State Street!
*If the weather is questionable, we will post on Facebook and on our website by 1:00 Saturday whether we will use our Sunday rain date.
- Free and family-friendly!
- Performances are at the Glen Providence Park Stage, downhill from the main entrance on State Street in Media.
- Rain dates are the Sunday after each scheduled performance. If the rain date is used, the decision will be posted by 2:00pm Saturday on our website and Facebook.
- Seating is on the lawn – bring your blanket or chair!
- There is a parking lot at the State Street entrance and along State Street and West Street.
- We encourage you to walk or take public transportation: the main entrance is just 2 blocks from the end of the Media trolley line, or less than a .6 mile walk from the Media train station.