Save the date for the third of four performances in our 2021 Arts in the Park… Classical Guitar with the Kossler Duo! With flawless virtuosity and sincere musicianship, classical guitarist brothers Adam and John Kossler perform works from Baroque to Bluegrass.
Rain date Sunday, August 8*
Free & family-friendly
Bring a blanket or chair, and relax on the lawn by the historical stage for a late afternoon concert. After the performance, head into Media for dinner and shopping, just two blocks away on State Street!
This summer’s Arts in the Park was made possible by funding from Program Stream, a grant initiative of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts that is regionally administered by the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance.
Thank you to our Summer Series Sponsors Media Recreation Board and West End Flats; Performance Sponsors Sterling Pig Brewery, Seven Stones Gallery, and Shere-e-Punjab; and to Delaware County Parks & Recreation, without whose support these concerts would not be possible.
*If the weather is questionable, we will post on Facebook and on our website by 1:00 Saturday whether we will use our Sunday rain date.
Delaware County Covid-19 protocols will be followed. As of May 24, their Summer Festival website indicates: “Masks will likely be required while entering, exiting, and walking around the amphitheater and may be removed while you are sitting at your spot.“
- Free and family-friendly!
- Performances are at the Glen Providence Park Stage, downhill from the main entrance on State Street in Media.
- Rain dates are the Sunday after each scheduled performance. If the rain date is used, the decision will be posted by 1:00pm Saturday on our website and Facebook.
- Seating is on the lawn – bring your blanket or chair!
- There is a parking lot at the State Street entrance and along State Street and West Street.
- We encourage you to walk or take public transportation: the main entrance is just 2 blocks from the end of the Media trolley line, or less than a .6 mile walk from the Media train station.